“We offer inpatient consultant services for adults over the age of 65 years.”
We bring together a diverse group of stakeholders such as clinicians, researchers, patients, families, and decision makers.We focus on reshaping and improving health care services and practices so that we can help seniors optimize their health, well-being and independence.
By attending to the unique needs of seniors within our healthcare system, we will have a positive impact on both the individual’s health condition and the efficiency of the healthcare system.
Our aim is to provide optimum patient care, and facilitate through our comprehensive multidisciplinary approach and integrated programmes specifically designed to meet the needs of the senior.
Inpatient Clinical Care services include:
- Assessment for pain, and a plan implemented to keep the care recipient as free from pain as possible.
- Care and maintenance of tubes, enteral feeding, and nasogastric tubes.
- Establishment, review and maintenance of urinary catheter care, and/or stoma care program.
- Complex wound management
- Enema administration or the insertion of suppositories.
- Suctioning of airways and tracheotomy care.
- Oxygen therapy which requires ongoing supervision because of a care recipient’s variable need, including providing oxygen.
- Oxygen equipment at no additional cost to the recipient.
- Assistance with managing medication.
Our team works closely with our patients’ primary care physicians to provide and coordinate exceptional, comprehensive care for seniors suffering from a wide variety of health and wellness issues.
Our primary goal is to help our elderly patients get back to their way of life as soon as possible, preferably in their home setting. Contact us at (480) 435-9731